Dreamdump

no words / no talk / we'll go dreeeeeeeeaming...

Sunday, May 08, 2005

cosmic whale

a person (thankfully not me) is being seduced by a talking whale into a D/s threeway with the whale and his person-shaped, flying, wood sprite/goddess wife.

the person is disappointed to find out eventually, after being seduced, that the whale is in fact not a whale but just a person and that he and the wife do this all the time.

there is some sort of thematic rock music involved, but i can't remember what.

and then i'm having dinner with my parents, only it's a sit-down meal (which never ever actually happens) and my father tells me that my aunt and uncle are having a party on the fourth of july from 7:77pm to 2:30am. i ask why and he says because that's what time the apocalypse starts in britain.

and then i wake up.

1 Comments:

Blogger the Dreadful Flying Glove said...

My goodness, that's impressively demented. "7:77pm" is a particularly nice touch.

All the same, you may need to scale down the number of conversations you have with me. It appears to be contagious. ;-)

May 08, 2005 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home